Friday, August 15, 2014

Congratulations to Cody



Congratulations to Cody on the successful purchase of his new gorgeous place to call home in Roy! It is an amazing first home. Thank you Cody for entrusting me to work hard on your side to negotiate the best deal possible one of the cleanest homes I have seen on an inspection report! I want to say "Thank You" sincerely from the bottom of my heart to my friend also past client John Hill for the referral! When I get referrals it speaks volumes for my business as my business is built by word of mouth. Also, by me proving to my clients and other professionals in the industry that I do great at what I do and love doing just that!

If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell real estate feel free to contact me anytime, as I am always here to help and would love to EARN you business and assist you as well in the real estate process.

Thanks a million,

Amanda Schleininger